Account Recruiting Manager Needed in Orlando, FL!!
Orlando, FL (located near UCF)
- Account Recruiting Manager (Paid Internship/Entry-level)
What we do:
- We connect inspired men and women with organizations that promote personal development, integrity and career advancement. Our team specializes in finding sales and software development talent while providing consulting in sales automation and mobile app development. By leveraging intelligent software, we keep our clients updated on top candidates in the active market; while providing our team with more time to find hidden talent – those individuals not on job boards. In addition, we empower veterans in transition with exceptional training, practical career experience and incentive for success.
Who we are:
- Christian Entrepreneurs focused on making a difference and serving our community and Veterans.
- Our team is focused on having fun with a strong work life balance (we LOVE to golf)
- Work environment that is both innovative and empowering. Our office is full of super smart and talented comrades who work hard and get it done.
Who we’re looking for:
- Motivated self-starter who is looking to make an impact with an early stage growing company
- Strong character, integrity, likability and light-heartedness
- Strong phone presence and in-person communication
- This position is entry-level into the business world and would be focused on building your career.
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Education: We don’t really care if you have a BA, BS, MBA, PhD, or are a Knight. However, you do have to be smart, curious, passionate and driven to succeed.
- 40% – Find and build relationships with passive talent (LinkedIn)
- 40% – Find and build relationships with active TOP talent (Monster, CareerBuilder, etc…)
- 20% – Training, research and career development
What we offer:
- Competitive starting base salary + commission + bonus + paid vacation + fun and exciting culture
- Position will begin with working in our UCF office and has the ability to work remote from home.
Submit Resume For This Job
- Military experience
- Likes to have fun, golf and be active