Location: Miami, FL
This position has the primary responsibility of identifying, documenting and communicating the requirements and direction of new and existing products that meet the market demand and customer expectations.
- This Client builds state-of-the-art software for travel professionals to use as their point of sale or PNR service tool.
- We make our functionality available through our XML API and have developed a UI product.
- Include working with cross-functional teams to manage products through concept, development, introduction, and revenue attainment.
- During concept phase, you will create a product requirements document that defines market, user, and support requirements.
- During development phase you will work closely with Developers and Project Managers to ensure that the customer requirements are being met.
- During the implementation and launch, you will work with other internal departments as needed to ensure all elements of the launch come together to support quick adoption by new and existing customers.
Additional responsibilities include
- Participation in industry meetings as needed
- Conduct internal training and/or Quality Assurance as needed
- Contribute to RFP’s as requested
- Work with Sales in the support of customer conversions as needed
- Support vendors and providers as necessary
Nice to haves
- Plus – Travel industry Experience
- Big Plus – Airline reservations systems (ARS) experience