Location: Atlanta, GA
A Bus. Assurance IT Audit Sr. Associate works closely with staff on all phases of projects and engagements for multiple clients. The Bus. Assurance IT Sr. Associate will conduct IT audits, business process control reviews and activities related to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) attestations within a team atmosphere while working on a variety of client engagements.
- Assist in the planning, execution and completion of IT audits, business process reviews and other service offerings in various industries from an IT perspective
- Assist with the performance of SSAE 16 and Service Organization Control (SOC) engagements.
- Analyze and evaluate IT risks and controls
- Demonstrates skills to write reports of control descriptions, findings and recommendations
- Assist in performance of IT audit co-sourcing engagements, IT general controls reviews, IT application control reviews, IT risk assessments, IT governance policy and procedures reviews and regulatory compliance reviews.
- Exposure to ERP application security (Oracle, Peoplesoft, SAP, GP Dynamics)
- Auditing network operating systems (windows active directory, Linux/Unix, OS/400)
- Ability to work closely and communicate with various levels of client management and staff.
- Ability to serve as a fieldwork leader directing the progress of work and communicating engagement status to appropriate level of firm management.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, computer science, and/ or information technology
- Approximately 1-4 years experience in the areas of IT audit, IT controls assessment, and/or SOX 404 evaluation and testing
- CISA, CISSP, CITP desirable
- Experience with CAATS (IDEA, ACL, Monarch)
- Experience with a consulting or professional services organization
Submit Resume For This Job