Location: Tampa FL
This position is primarily responsible for working with sales team to sell telecom and network hardware to businesses and industrial establishments or individuals by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, card deck leads, aged leads, bingos, dealer resellers, business directories, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Work with sales team on outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
- Handles inbound sales lead calls to convert calls for sales team.
- Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers for new channel products working with the sales representative.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships as well as distribution and channel partners.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into company CRM system.
- Travels to and attends trade shows and customer visits as needed.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of telecom and network hardware business.