Positions are available in the Southwest in either Houston, TX or Dallas, TX.
Positions are available in Chicago or the surrounding suburbs, to cover the Midwest territory.
The Client Partner has deep consultative selling expertise in the IT Professional Services Industry, with a focus on IT services in the ILM, document management and archiving space, particularly with SAP and OpenText. Experience selling software in the space is beneficial.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Business Development, the Client Partner Sales executive will be responsible for creating and qualifying sales opportunities with primarily new clients. Working collaboratively with their SAP field relationships (CPs and AEs), Company pre-sales and delivery services, the Client Partner will orchestrate all client pursuits within their assigned territory. Additionally, the Client Partner will have ongoing relationship management responsibilities for the accounts within their territory. As a valuable member of our global team, the Client Partner will have targeted quarterly and annual revenue goals. This position requires “hunter style” sales prowess, partner relationship development skills, exceptional communication skills, and the strong desire to be part of a high-growth company.
Deal Closure / Quota Attainment
- Primary responsibility is to drive services sales and software revenue as it relates to Company’s solutions.
- Prospect and close direct client consulting engagements and SAP and OpenText software opportunities in the areas of Company expertise.
- Coordinate sales activities with SAP field and Company Presales and Solution services support teams focused on deal execution, including: proposal and RFP/RFI response; business case/ROI material; demo coordination and preparation; and presentation materials.
- Meet annual bookings and revenue goals.
- Interact directly with customers and prospects to understand business requirements and pain points, in order to develop plans to satisfy objections and eliminate concern.
- Position the value of Company’s Solutions and Services as supported by business case development, references, and supporting industry data.
Partnerships & Industry Knowledge
- In conjunction with the Company Alliances Manager, build and drive a network of relationships with key clients and strategic partners, such as SAP and OpenText, to provide a foundation of near-term and future business opportunities.
- Stay in close communication with SAP team members through face to face meetings, calls etc. to target joint accounts and help SAP sales reps close more business, while simultaneously nurturing & closing Company opportunities (GTM strategies)
- Continually pursue professional and personal development to ensure adequate knowledge of the markets and industries SAP and OpenText serve, as well as the products and services SAP provides as they relate to Company
Travel & Industry Events
- Participate in demand generation activities including: marketing events/trade shows/webcasts; content and collateral development as needed.
- Attend SAP events (ASUG/SAPPHIRE, D-CODE, Tech-Ed etc.) internal SAP meetings (FKOM, QBR etc.) and Company-sponsored networking events.
- 75%+ travel required; majority within region and occasionally to our worldwide headquarters in Orlando, FL.
Admin & Communications
- Update on a timely basis Company’s CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
- Complete on a timely basis administrative tasks like expense reports.
- Other duties may be assigned, based on future business needs.
- Must be highly motivated with excellent closing skills and track record of hitting at least 90% of sales quotas.
- Bachelors’ Degree from four-year university or college; MBA a plus.
- 7 – 10 years of selling enterprise systems software, solutions and/or services in SAP ecosystem is required.
- Expertise in identifying, qualifying, and closing large/complex SAP business and IT solutions (services and/or products) in the enterprise services space, directly and through partner channels. (ILM, migrations, document and content management, EIM or analytics a plus)
- Power-user of technology applications, with the ability to produce proposals, RFP responses, presentations and track forecast/pipeline/activities
- Exceptional communication, presentation, organizational, negotiating and analytical skills.
- Ability to successfully articulate the business value of technical solutions to all levels of an organization, adjusting approach and explanations to suit your target audience.
- The ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing is mandatory.
- Experience working for SAP Corporate, OpenText Corporate or SAP SI project-focused solutions provider preferred.
Opportunity offers a compensation package that is competitive, commensurate with experience and comprises a base salary and commission structure. Additional benefits include vacation, traditional holidays, medical / dental / vision / life insurance and retirement plan.
- Industry: IT Services and Consulting
- Revenue: $14.0M
- Employees: 125
- Founded: 2003
Description: Our client focuses on SAP Information LifeCycle Management (ILM) consulting services.
Including SAP data archiving, content server, DART, document management/imaging, workflow, data migrations, upgrades, SAP business information warehouse, supplier relationship management, SAP portals, customer relationship management (CRM), and document management system; and other services, which include business process outsourcing, IT outsourcing, and staffing/recruitment.
Submit Resume For This Job