Location: Sanford, FL.
The right candidate should have a strong technical foundation in database structure, configuration, installation, and practice.
- Designing, developing, maintaining, and supporting the database environment
- Providing input to leadership regarding company data standards and practices
- Managing requested changes, updates, and modifications to database structure and data
- Ensuring database integrity, stability, and system availability
Minimum requirements include
- Knowledge of and experience with major relational database languages and applications including Microsoft SQL Server
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and 2+ years of experience in database design and administration
- Attention to detail and extreme customer service orientation