The Global Account Executive must be self-motivated with knowledge of sales enablement and a proven track record selling enterprise software to large Global Accounts. The right candidate will be responsible for generating new business in 6 to 8 global enterprise accounts. This person needs to be an expert at selling enterprise software solutions, managing complex sales cycles, and penetrating large global accounts. This position reports to the Vice President of Global Accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Penetrate targeted global accounts; contact and qualify new buyers, uncover and analyze needs, develop solution/value proposition, negotiate terms, and close business
- Manage complex sales-cycles which include our portfolio of products and presenting C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of Sales Enablement cloud products
- Manage and forecast sales activity in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers
- Create, qualify leads and sales opportunities
- Generate new business in new accounts and once there expand the Brainshark footprint.
- Facilitate communications with other team members and partners such as Salesforce.com to solve unique customer business challenges
- Maintain professional and ethical conduct with clients and staff
- Compliance with company standards, policies, and mission statement
- Maintain confidentiality where appropriate as well a high degree of ethics
- 8+ years of enterprise solution sales experience selling CRM, ERP, or similar. Ability to work in a fast pace, collaborative team environment
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong W2 track record of $250k+
- Proven ability to sell C-Level Executives and across both IT and business units
- The knowledge and ability to seek out unique business opportunities and solutions within the enterprise
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Strategic account planning and execution skills with a strong business acumen.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Proficiency in pipeline management and accurate forecasting
- Strong technology / social networking skills – prior knowledge / use of Cloud based solutions and Salesforce.com.
- Solution oriented, proactive and ethical
- Four-year college degree
- Travel required up to 50%
POSITION: Global Account Executive
- Industry: Application Service Providers (ASPs)
- Revenue: $50.0M
- Employees: 240 employees
- Founded: 1999
Description: Our client provides cloud-based sales enablement solutions. Its cloud-based platform provides business presentation solutions for sales, marketing, training, and human resource operations. The company s solution enables users to create and share video presentations with employees, partners, prospects, and customers, as well as track the business communication. Its platform also allows users to deliver content to various devices from a Web portal, as well as share them through email; and provides insight into content performance, audience engagement, and more. In addition, the company provides implementation services, including project management and planning, site and portal architecture, and content, as well as wrap up, support, and transition services, marketing automation services.Submit Resume For This Job