Implementation Team Lead
Location: Minneapolis, MN
- As a Lead operations developer, you will deeply impact our products and help companies worldwide grow their businesses. You will Lead a team of developers and help them follow modern development practices and stretch them to be the best developers they can be.
- Our team members are creative thinkers, passionate problem solvers, and willing to do whatever it takes to deliver success. You will be asked to push the creative envelope and manage/mentor developers within the Delivery services team to continue implementation and support success.
- The ideal candidate has two to three years of Lead experience and a strong background in the .Net stack. Also has the understanding that there may be reasons to use different technologies during an implementation. The ideal candidate is a tech polyglot and is constantly learning. You have experience working with multiple computer languages to design and development web solutions that solve real business problems.
What we look for is someone who
- Has an agile mindset
- Can solve technical problems individually and as part of a team
- Is a proven leader and communicates well with others
- Is passionate about helping customers grow their businesses
- Has a strong sense of responsibility
- Strives for progress, not perfection
- Continuously seeks to improve themselves and the teams that you impact
- Is willing to make mistakes and learn from them
- Play with cool technology on and off the job
- Be able to demonstrate through experience and example that you are the perfect candidate
Skills required or strongly preferred
Submit Resume For This Job
- Microsoft .NET platform including ASP.NET and C#
- MS SQL Server
- Design Patterns
- WCF and RESTful web services
- Other open source technologies
- In addition we are looking for a lead with implementation or eCommerce experience preferably B2B.