The International Sales Specialist will be responsible for Receiving and editing orders for replacement parts for Capital Equipment and Aftermarket products.
- Support department sales budget with focus on assigned representatives to achieve Target. Work with Management to develop local strategy.
- Perform required research to support customer Request for Quote and general information solicitation. Use existing technical drawings/diagrams/personnel/ resources to research quotes and ensure that parts ordered conform to equipment specifications. Perform Quote follow up to facilitate field response. Perform order entry and rep follow up as required. RFQ response and Order Entry, per department standards.
- Perform commission generation and the Disputed Invoice process, per standards.
- Perform the Material Return Authorization / Restock process, per department standards.
- Work directly with representatives and staff to resolve internal and external problems quickly.
- Work with management to determine / solicit representative feedback related to target and sales program performance / enhancements.
- Solicit representative input for new products as well as collecting feedback for increasing sales related to existing offerings.
- Assist in Representative Evaluations and promote growth initiatives
- Possess high competency in international business concerns related to freight and shipments, letters of credit, import and export duties, inspection requirements, and brokers.
- To effectively interface with others inside and outside the Company is required.