Major Account Managers: San Francisco (Preferred Bay Area – Remote )
Federal Major Account Manager: (Anywhere – Remote)
The Major Account Manager will be responsible for driving new license business with existing customers and new prospects. Will be responsible for building and maintaining sales pipeline of 3x annual quota.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 10+ years of software sales experience; 5+ years being field based; 3 to 5+ years selling change and release management, IT Service Management or software configuration management software with proven results.
- Must have current contacts to immediately call on to introduce our client or the ability to use current contacts to gain access to the decision-maker for Enterprise Change & Release Management.
- Requires software sales experience to clients and prospects across multiple, disparate platforms including mainframe, Windows and Linux.
- Must have understanding of Change Management and Release Management in an large, enterprise-class environments.
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals within the commercial market.
- Industry: Computer SW
- Revenue: $220M
- Employees: 547
- Founded: 1980
Client offers orchestrated application development and release management solutions to the Global 2000. 2,500 active enterprise customers including a majority of the Fortune 100. They are the largest independent Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) vendor and the only one that orchestrates DevOps – the processes that bring together application development and operations.Submit Resume For This Job