The Major Account Manager will be responsible for driving new license business with existing customers and new prospects. Will be responsible for building and maintaining sales pipeline of 3x annual quota and update activity in contact management system (MS Dynamics); average 8 face-to-face sales calls weekly; Add 5 new opportunities monthly to sales pipeline; move 1-2 pipeline opportunities to forecast each month; forecast accurately on a weekly basis and close business at or above quota on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 10+ years of software sales experience; 5+ years being field based; 3 to 5+ years selling change and release management, IT Service Management or software configuration management software with proven results.
- Must have current contacts to immediately call on to introduce our client or the ability to use current contacts to gain access to the decision-maker for Enterprise Change & Release Management.
- Requires software sales experience to clients and prospects across multiple, disparate platforms including mainframe, Windows and Linux.
- Must have understanding of Change Management and Release Management in an large, enterprise-class environments.
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals within the commercial market.