Positions open for the following locations
- New Hope, PA
- Secaucus, NJ
We need a hands-on network engineer with a broad scope of skills that is focused on implementing network and security best practices. This position is extremely dynamic and will require a network and security professional who will grasp the complexities and challenges afforded working for fast paced, rapidly growing company.
This position requires strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work as part of a team or independently under minimal direction. A key component to this role includes Interfacing with teams outside of the IT Operations group to gather requirements, collaborate and evangelize in order to incorporate security policies and procedures.
- 5+ years of network operations experience.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Ability to understand high-level network design and impacts across the infrastructure relating to underlying hardware and software.
- Understanding of Network and System (Linux and Macintosh) Security Best Practices.
- Odd hours and on call-duties are required.
- Networking – routing protocols, packet construction, firewalls, Loadbalancers, switches and routers
- Routing protocols – BGP, BFD, OSPF, IS-IS
- LAN – VLAN, STP, LISP
- WAN – MPLS, MPLS/VPN, MP-BGP
- TCP/IP protocol suite
- Data Center Architecture – Network, Servers, Storage
- Competitive Salary: $120-$140k
- Plenty of PTO
- Free gym membership to local gym
- Free food
- Relaxed work environment
- Great health benefits
- 401K and 401K match
- Flexible hours
Submit Resume For This Job