Looking for a Publisher Account Manager based in New York City to help a top company fuel its growth in the mobile ad marketplace space that powers native and video ads. The Publisher Account Manager will be a member of the Publisher US team and will be the focal point of contact to our partners to become a productive member and increasing revenues. In this role the AM will manage day-to-day contact with publisher clients to deliver value to the accounts through revenue lift, working with the professional teams to ensure quality integrations and optimize customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Daily oversight of a book of business of publisher clients and monitoring the performance and statistics.
- Track and analyse revenue on a daily basis; compare performance against historical data and metrics by market.
- Constantly communicate with the partners.
- Working on several media platforms.
- Business development and upsales offering.
- Support team in meeting revenue goals.
- Use internal tools to assess errors and identify need for technical escalation.
- Work closely with internal teams (Business units, Customer Success, Product Management) to communicate and prioritize publishers needs/requests.
- Work with the International team to transfer knowledge and information to maximize company performance.
- 3-4 years’ experience in online/mobile industry.
- 2+ years experience of client-facing work experience with clients.
- Experience in RTB (Real Time Bidding) programmatic / Exchange/ video ads – an advantage.
- High attention to details, top notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Willing and able to take full ownership of customer needs/requirements, end to end.
- Excellent communication skills – you will be the go-to-person for our partners. Interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success.
- An exceptionally motivated person, looking to strive at what they do.
- Creative problem-solution abilities.