This position is for Atlanta, GA
This position performs complex testing tasks including planning, troubleshooting, manual testing, and automated script writing to assure that developed products meet requirements and design specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards. Working within a delivery team, the QA Engineer communicates with product developers and technical support specialists to identify software defects found in various products.
- 3+ years as a software QA Tester/Engineer with automated testing experience
- 3+ years as a Software Engineer with automated testing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- QA experience within an Oracle E-Business implementation or upgrade project is required
- Familiar with regression testing, experience creating detailed test cases and plans
- Familiar with relational database design and good knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity of functional, regression, performance and stability testing techniques
You Should Be Passionate About
- Working in an environment encouraging innovation and open communication
- Working with the latest technology frameworks and industry standards
What you will be doing
- Automated testing within a team of top notch Engineers
- Regression testing, test planning, creating test procedures, requirements verification, test script execution, documentation etc.
- Work with engineers, technical leads, end users and managers to maintain the highest possible levels of quality
Submit Resume For This Job