Location: Tampa FL
This position is primarily responsible for complete sales and administration of the sales order processes for the company. Success in this position depends on superior organization and time management, as well as exceptional verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled specialist who completes tasks in creative and effective ways. The ability to identify problems, analyze information and develop conceptual solutions to complex challenges is essential. This individual takes ownership of the work requiring attention and is able to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Follow up on all shipped order to insure satisfaction of the expected product. Focus on open communication with customers in order to achieve repeat business.
- Ensure all sales rep purchase transactions are paid accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Communicate any discrepancies to all involved appropriate parties, on purchased lots/orders.
- The ability to convert an inbound RFQ to a successful closed transaction.
- Communicate with RMA manager and client that any defective items are being resolved.
- Follow up with clients who have previously placed an order at the 30-day mark to determine opportunity for repeat business.
- Actively market assigned sales rep purchases and consignment equipment to vendor team and monitor their inventory.
- Responsibility of providing monthly brokerage activity reports to end-user customers.
- Update Global CRM+ with any and all customer interaction, including updating contact information and facets.
- The ability to confidently handle all account issues while the sales rep is out on the road.
- Update and maintain delivery/shipment schedule.
- Coordinate with sales reps and warehouse supervisors any shipments to / from customers.
- Active management of deferred shipments.
- Communicate with Sales Managers regarding order and delivery status.
- Maintain current and accurate customer files and information.
- Act as a liaison between Customers, Sales Managers, and other departments within the organization to help ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain Distributor / VAR Files & Agreements including website portal login information.
- Perform other duties as required in collaboration with Management & Ownership.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation up to 32k based on experience.Submit Resume For This Job