Mountain View, CA
- Our client has been developing technology to predict and prevent crime utilizing autonomous robots, analytics and engagement.
- This is obviously a start-up environment with a lot of upside and equity. Very competitive base salary with 100% paid benefits and unlimited time-off.
- That being said they don’t want the 9-5 person, they want a entrepreneur and passionate person that is persistent.
- They are well funded and looking long-term and want this person to develop into a VP.
- They are well funded and their long-term goal is to cut the $1 trillion annual negative economic impact of crime on the US by 50%.
- In conjunction directly with CEO and team, build a sales strategy plan
- Develop the full sales process that will ensure we get to the company’s business plan projections
- Engage with clients both from a sales and technical standpoint
- Results driven individual with a proven track record of B2B enterprise sales
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of direct sales experience inclusive of exceeding quotas
- Comfortable selling to CTOs, CIOs, facilities personnel, security and other areas of a client’s company
- Already based in San Francisco Bay Area with an extensive relevant business network
- This person needs to have experience selling innovative hardware or software technology
- Experience selling a brand “new” product that has prior never existed
- Experience in the physical security industry
- Experience in technology including complex hardware or software solutions
- Experience at Tyco, Lenel, Cisco, AlliedBarton, Securitas or G4S
- Start-up experience and ability to thrive in volatile environment