Sales Engineer in New York City
Company Industry – Mobile Digital Advertising
Responsibilities of the Sales Engineer
- Working as a team with Sales to bring new customers onboard.
- Managing demand & supply side integrations with new/existing clients while providing subject matter expertise during intro, integration and certification phases.
- Taking part in preparation for customer meetings, demonstrations, evaluations, POC, RFI’s, etc…
- Collecting feature requirements from the field, classifying/justifying it and work closely with Sales and Product on adding it to the Product roadmap where possible.
- Working closely with Customer Success and Dev engineers to address outstanding tech related issues.
- Supporting the business team to resolve technical issues related to the partner platform implementation, and develop strong cross-functional relationships to further advocate best interests of Interactive’s customers.
- 2-4 years of experience in sales engineering / tech support / professional services.
- Experience with mobile development (Java, objective-C, HTML, XML).
Excellent communication, verbal and written English
Must have client-facing experience.
- Knowledge in databases (MySQL), perform queries and analyze the results.
Can work under two managers: direct (remotely) and dotted line (on-site).
- Knowledge with mobile video advertising – advantage.
Submit Resume For This Job
- Understanding of Firebug/Charles/Fiddler/HTTP Live Headers.
Understanding of SQL.
- An advanced Linux/Unix user.