This position is open for the following areas:
- Dallas, TX
- St. Louis, MO
- San Antonio, TX
Must be able to propose changes to burner/boiler equipment, determine cost benefits by explaining or demonstrating cost benefits and operation improvements of boilers.
- Must be able to solve customer boiler equipment problems
- Ability to inspect boiler/burner pressure, temperature controls, materials and systems processes.
- Knowledgeable in industries codes for combustion safety.
- Sales engineering background preferred in fire tube and water tube boilers with strong technical competence.
- Prospect and develop for incremental sales business.
- Coordinate the interface between customer and company functions including sales, billing, and service.
- Develop and review pricing policies for sales.
- Able to respond with an extreme sense of urgency to meet customer emergency needs.
- Able to develop business out of customer needs by matching customer requirements with available equipment.
- Strong ability to value price and manage contract terms and conditions.
- Must be detail oriented and be able to organize individual boiler technical information into usable business information.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work with production and mobile steam personnel, coordinate with sales people, as well as customers to maximize revenue and profit.
- Degree in Engineering discipline or related work experience accepted.
- PC literate to include Excel, Word and manufacturing database.
Preference to experience with boilers and the ability to identify potential customers, generate proposals and manage estimates; service existing customers and be able to identify and solve customer boiler needs from a technical viewpoint; be detail oriented and have excellent technical and communication skills.Submit Resume For This Job