The sales executive position is open for the following locations
- Tampa, FL
- Buffalo, NY
- Minnetonka, MN
- Position Includes competitive compensation and great benefits program
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and have own reliable vehicle.
Education: Advance computer skills are mandatory and a college degree is preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, card deck leads, aged leads, bingos, dealer resellers, business directories, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
- Handles inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
- Provides product demos to qualified customers on request.
- Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained.
- Tracks stock levels.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm’s production and delivery schedules.
- Coordinates customer training.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships.
- Prepares reports of business transactions.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Works with outside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Travels to and attends trade shows.