- Dallas – about 4 sales reps
- Fort Worth – at least 1
- San Antonio – at least 1
- Houston – at least 1
Develop assigned sales territory so that sales goals and objectives are met or exceeded through a mix of new business and pre-existing customers
- Identify all prospects in assigned territory and evaluate as to potential and resources needed to develop for core market equipment and systems sales products.
- Prioritize all prospects with regard to volume, profitability and time to convert or establish.
- Develop sales plan which details strategy, tactics, required support and timetable for attainment of sales objectives to include revenue targets.
- Implement sales plan by contacting and selling core equipment and related equipment and/or services to prospects.
- Provide sales manager with competitor information as it becomes known along with practical recommendations relating to increasing market share in the assigned territory.
- Develop thorough product knowledge and conduct equipment demonstrations to customers and prospects as a way of augmenting the sales effort in assigned territory.
- Enter all territory sales contact information into CRM system on a weekly basis.
- Submit expense reports on a biweekly basis in accordance with company policy.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports to management as required.
- Support the development of department and corporate sales and marketing plans as necessary.
- Maintain regular contact with customers to ensure they are receiving good service after the sale.
- Two to five years of sales experience in material handling equipment, industrial equipment or related field.