This position is open for the following locations
- Tampa, FL
- Buffalo, NY
The Sales Manager is primarily responsible for managing sales activities of organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution
- Assigns sales territory to sales representatives.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales.
- Directs product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
- Represent company at trade shows to promote product.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed
- Directs product research and development.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, and appropriations for research and development
- Directly supervises Sales Executives.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities also include:
- training employees;
- assigning and directing work
- appraising performance
- rewarding and disciplining employees
- addressing complaints
- resolving problems.
Submit Resume For This Job