Here’s what you’ll need to do
- Source, prospect, and develop leads in your assigned vertical industry and territory.
- Seek out and develop strategic partnerships with in a vertical channel
- Create awareness of, boost interest in, and set up demonstrations of our product;
- Build an understanding of the territory, developing unique solutions to create leads
- Develop your sales skills through regular training and review cycles;
- Consult and adapt to varying customer requirements;
- Support other sales efforts in your territory such as meetups, tradeshows, industry events
- Understand our customers’ practice areas, competitive differentiators, technical requirements, and demonstrate our value proposition.
To succeed at this role you need to be able to demonstrate that you possess
- A good understanding of general supply chain management related processes.
- Benefits of inventory optimization as it relates directly to the prospect
- A strongly competitive mindset and deep drive to win;
- Highly developed communications skills;
- Technical acumen and an ability to articulate the value of the cloud;
- A track record of reaching your goals at work, in academia, clubs, sports, etc.
- Attention to detail and active listening skills;
- A desire to ramp up into other roles in the sales organization;
- An ability to help your fellow team members succeed.
- Formal solution sales training
- ERP software experience
- CPIM certification
Submit Resume For This Job