The Technical Account Manager must have a proven leadership and technology skill set who can adapt and respond to these ever changing demands as well as lead by example in technical sales excellence. Team leaders with exceptional talent in building teams, energizing people to attain goals, building new business, securing customer loyalty, and forging strong relationships with external business partners. This position will drive an XML/Interfaces Connectivity Services team.
Primary or Major Responsibilities:
– Lead and manage a multinational regional technical accounts team
– Set strategy, goals, metrics, and compiles/analyzes statistical data and trends relating to service level compliance
– Manage and drive problem-solving efforts between customers and company services.
– Territory Growth/Development
– Work closely with direct sales to position and sell the company services and solutions
– Act as the technical point of contact for business partners to help facilitate communication to clients.
– Functional requirements of SOAP based web services
– At least 2-3 years of experience in managing professional services operation.
– Industrial Engineering, information systems or Computer Science Degree preferredSubmit Resume For This Job