Basic Function: Designs and develops e-learning, instructor-led, and alternative instructional materials for customer, channel partner, and employee training courses as required to support company needs.
Essential Duties of the Instructional Systems Developer
- Work with product marketing, engineering, R&D, target audience members, and other members of the training organization to understand new and revised product definitions and the specific training needs.
- Develop the learning objectives and determine the scope of educational projects.
- Create outlines, storyboards, etc. as required to map e-learning and/or instructor-led courses
- Create the instructional materials to include course descriptions, outlines, e-learning content and supplemental references, and/or instructor and student documents as required to support instructor-led courses.
- Working with subject matter experts to collect and shape the source content and convert the source content to finished learning products.
- Develop the media (audio, visual, interactive) and SCORM compliant e-learning content as required.
- Plan and create assessments to evaluate objective achievement.
Other Duties of the Instructional Systems Developer
- Provide LMS and authoring tool guidance to other employees
- Provide LMS support to reps, employees and end users
- Handle reports of inaccuracies or omissions in published courseware; make corrections as required
- Maintain assigned Library of e-learning Courses
- Assist other organizations in the planning of learning solutions
- Other Duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Systems Design or other technical discipline is preferred. Ability to understand and communicate technical details is a MUST.
- Minimum of 3 years e-learning design and Development on technical topics.
- Demonstrated experience with Articulate Storyline Authoring software and LMS platforms is required.
- Must have created a technical course of instruction
Less than 25%Submit Resume For This Job